2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp. baking soda
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup white (granulated) sugar
1 box (1.7 ounce size) instant vanilla pudding mix
1 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 175 celcius (350 F).
Sift together flour and baking soda; set aside.
2. In large bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white (granulated) sugar. Mix in instant pudding mix just until blended.
3. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract.
4. Mix in flour just until blended. DO NOT OVER MIX.
5. Stir in chocolate chips
6. Drop cookie dough by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 175 C (350 F) for 10-12 minutes.
7. Cookies are ready once edges are brown.
Makes 2-3 dozen cookies.
Submitted By: Abdullah Harits
Date: 9th February 2003