1. Prepare the pie shell according to recipe or package directions and fit into a 9
inch pie pan.
2. Bake at 450 degrees for about 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool.
3. In a 2 quart saucepan, combine raisins, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, salt and
nutmeg. Stir in the milk, blending until smooth.
4. Cook, stirring, over medium heat, until mixture boils. Boil 1 minute. Remove
5. Blend a small amount of hot mixture into the egg yolks; return to saucepan.
6. Add sour cream, mixing well.
7. Cook, stirring, just until mixture starts to bubble. Remove from heat
immediately. Add lemon juice. Cool 10 minutes.
8. Pour into baked pastry shell.
9. Whip heavy cream with 2 tbsp. of sugar, spread over top of pie(Optional).
10. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source: Diana's Desserts.com
Date: July 13, 2002