1 bag (30 or so) of small pre-made sticky rice dumplings (they are available at most Asian markets with a variety of filling flavors such as sweet sesame, jasmine, etc.)
3-4 cup powdered coconut meat
You will need:
1 medium plate
1 large bowl
1. Bring a small pot of water to boil over medium heat
2. Boil dumplings for 7 minutes or until they are floating in the water
3. Strain dumplings before putting them on a cool plate
4. Fill the bowl with coconut powder and quickly roll individual dumplings (before their surfaces dry and lose stickiness) in the powder until their surfaces are entirely covered
5. Refrigerate before serving.
Makes 4-6 servings.
Source: Silver Chips Online
Date: September 2, 2006