1. Grease and line a 28cm x 18cm (11 x 7-inch) deep dish with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, combine crushed biscuits, butter and melted NESTLÉ Milk Melts. Mix well. Press into prepared tin and chill in the fridge until set (10-15 minutes).
3. Mix gelatine and water in a small heatproof bowl or jug. Heat uncovered in the microwave for 10 seconds on HIGH (100%). Stir and heat for a further 10 seconds. Stir well and allow to cool slightly.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and Sweetened Condensed Milk until well combined. Add lemon juice and melted NESTLÉ White Melts. Add cooled gelatine mixture and mixwell. Spread over base and allow to chill in fridge until set (1-2 hours).
5. Ignoring the directions on the packet, combine jelly crystals and boiling water in a heatproof jug. Allow to cool at room temperature. Pour over set cheese cake mixture and allow to set (2-3 hours).
Makes 6 servings.
Source: Nestle, New Zealand
Date: May 25, 2005