1/2 cup raisins
7 tbsp. (3/4 stick/3 1/2 oz/100g) butter, softened
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Cream butter, peanut butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Sift together the flour and baking soda.
2. Mix in sifted dry ingredients to butter mixture to form a dough. Add raisins and mix well.
3. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on cookie sheet; flatten balls with fingers.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated 350 degree F (180 C) oven.
5. Leave cookies to cool on cookie sheet.
Makes 16 cookies.
Date: June 11, 2004