For the Brownies:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Butter 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
3. Beat eggs and sugar in mixing bowl 2 to 3 minutes or until light and thickened, using electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in vanilla and orange extracts. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture. Beat in salt. Beat in flour in 2 additions, using low speed. Pour batter in prepared pan.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with a few moist crumbs clinging to it. Cool brownies completely in pan on wire rack.
For the Cream Cheese Topping:
1. Beat cream cheese and butter in mixing bowl until light and fluffy, using electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in tangerine zest and confectioners' sugar. Spread topping evenly over brownies. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until topping is slightly firm.
2. Cut brownies into 36 bars. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Makes 36 brownies.
Source: Godiva Chocolatier
Date: May 7, 2004