1. Preheat oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Grease and flour a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
3. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, butter, sugar, honey, egg and vanilla. Mix at medium speed until smooth. Add dry ingredients and mix until incorporated.
4. Drop medium sized spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet and bake for 7-8 minutes.
5. Remove to a wire rack to cool. When cookies are cool, ice with orange icing.
6. For Orange Icing:
In bowl of an electric mixer or in other medium size bowl, combine all icing ingredients and mix on medium speed with electric stand mixer or electric hand mixer, until smooth.
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
Date: April 8, 2004