1. Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). In small bowl, combine all crust ingredients; mix well. Press mixture in bottom and up sides of 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan. (If using tart pan, place on cookie sheet for easier handling.) Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 10 minutes. Cool.
2. Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, heat whipping cream until bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat; add chocoalte and stir until melted. Cook over low heat until all of chocolate is melted, stirring constantly. Cool 5 minutes or until lukewarm.
3. Place sliced strawberries in single layer in crust. Pour melted chocolate mixture over strawberries.
4. Place marshmallow creme in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM for 30 seconds or until softened. Stir just until smooth. Quickly drop marshmallow creme by spoonfuls over chocolate layer. With tip of knife, swirl marshmallow creme and chocolate to marble.
5. Arrange 8 strawberries evenly around edge of tart. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving to set chocolate.
Makes 8 slices.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING:
SERVING SIZE: 1/8 of Recipe
Calories 420 Calories from Fat 230
% DAILY VALUE
Total Fat 25 g 38 %
Saturated 15 g 75 %
Cholesterol 45 mg 15 %
Sodium 135 mg 6 %
Total Carbohydrate 46 g 15 %
Dietary Fiber 3 g 12 %
Sugars 35 g
Protein 3 g
Vitamin A 10 % Vitamin C 30 %
Calcium 4 % Iron 10 %
DIETARY EXCHANGES: 1 Starch, 2 Fruit, 5 Fat
OR 3 Carbohydrate, 5 Fat
Date: March 19, 2003