1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 C).
2. Mix the crushed cookies with the melted butter and press into the base of a 9-inch removable bottom or springform cake pan. Chill the crust.
3. Meanwhile prepare the filling by melting the chocolate with the coffee and liqueur in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Cool slightly.
4. Place the mascapone cheese, milk and egg yolks into a bowl and whisk until combined. Stir in the Marsala or brandy and flour.
5. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mascapone mixture. Gently fold in the chocolate mixture to create a marbled effect. Pour over the cookie crust base.
6. Bake for one hour, covering the top with foil if it becomes too brown. Turn off the oven, leaving the door open allowing the torte to cool completely. Chill overnight to set and to allow the flavors to develop.
Makes: 6-8 servings.
Source: Nestle UK
Date: January 11, 2003