Diana's Desserts - www.dianasdesserts.com
See more recipes in Tea Time
in Guest Recipe Book
|[Be the first to post a review!]|
A nice tea time snack, delicious when served as soon as its made.
175g (6 oz.) dessicated coconut (extra fine shredded coconut)
1 cup milk
6 tsp. coconut oil
1/2 cup finely ground sugar (caster sugar or in the US, Baker's Sugar)
1/2 cup maize flour (finely ground corn flour)
1 tsp. baking powder
2 tbsp. bread crumbs
1. Beat the oil, fine sugar and eggs.
2. Add the milk.
3. Gently add in the dessicated coconut and bread crumbs.
4. Add in the flour sifted with baking powder.
4. Mix well with blender until consistent.
5. Grease baking tray and set microwave oven to 100% power for 6 minutes.
6. Check with a wooden skewer to make sure the dish is done.
7. Cut into diamond shapes and serve warm.
Makes 6 servings.
|Source: My Own Recipe|
|Submitted By: Anna Sneha Mathew|
|Date: May 13, 2010|