Diana's Desserts - www.dianasdesserts.com
See more recipes in Breads - Biscuits - Rolls - Scones
in Guest Recipe Book
(total ratings: 1)
[Read reviews] [Post a review]
250g plain flour (all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
50g grated cheese
2 tbsp. tomato sauce
1 whole egg, beaten
You will need:
1 Rolling Pin
1 Mixing Bowl
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C/400 degrees F/Gas Mark 6. Lightly grease a large baking tray (baking sheet).
2. In a large mixing bowl rub the margarine into the flour and salt.
3. Stir in the egg yolks and grated cheese.
6. Add the tomato sauce and form mixture into a ball.
7. Roll the dough out on a floured surface until it is about 1cm (1/4-inch) thick and cut it into shapes.
8. Put the shapes on prepared baking tray.
9. Brush the tops with the beaten egg.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes, remove from oven to wire cooling rack and let cool completely.
|Submitted By: Lee Ying Suan, 12 years old, Singaporean|
|Date: March 31, 2008|
Reviewer: tanesha walsh