Diana's Desserts - www.dianasdesserts.com
See more recipes in Tea Time
in Guest Recipe Book
|[Be the first to post a review!]|
6 digestive biscuits (or graham crackers)
Paper cake cases (muffin liners)
50g melted butter
225g caster sugar
You will need:
Patty tin (muffin pan)
225g curd cheese
Fruit (to top mini cheesecakes)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees C/300 degrees F/Gas Mark 2.
2. Crush the biscuits in a bowl until they make fine crumbs, then add the butter.
3. Put a layer of biscuit mixture in each paper case.
4. Press it down firmly with the back of the spoon.
5. Mix the eggs, sugar, cheese and lemon together.
6. Spoon on to the biscuit layer to fill the cake cases.
7. Put the paper cases in the patty tin. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. Top with fruit, then chill.
|Submitted By: Lee Ying Suan, 12 years old, Singaporean|
|Date: March 31, 2008|