Diana's Desserts - www.dianasdesserts.com
See more recipes in Cookies
in Diana's Recipe Book
|[Be the first to post a review!]|
|Servings: Makes 16 cookies|
Here's a quick and easy Peanut-Raisin cookie recipe to make as an afternoon snack, or serve them after dinner with a big glass of cold milk. Kid's really go for these chewy and crunchy goodies.
1/2 cup raisins
7 tbsp. (3/4 stick/3 1/2 oz/100g) butter, softened
1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 C). Cream butter, peanut butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
2. Sift together the flour and baking soda.
2. Mix in sifted dry ingredients to butter mixture to form a dough. Add raisins and mix well.
3. Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on cookie sheet; flatten balls with fingers.
4. Bake for 15-20 minutes in preheated 350 degree F (180 C) oven.
5. Leave cookies to cool on cookie sheet.
Makes 16 cookies.
|Date: June 11, 2004|